Friday, November 25, 2016

Painting, Teaching & Leading

August 29, 2016

[Week of August 23-29]

Dear Mom, Dad and Sam: 

Monday - We went to Mostoles today and hung out with our friend Marco. He's a Spaniard kid who is an investigator of the Elders there but we are good friends. We just walked around and talked and got to know him better. After p-day we went to Hermana Aida's house and she fed us a ton of food as always. I love eating with her family. 

Tuesday - Today was a pretty chill day. We pretty much contacted the whole day but we had fun and talked a lot to each other. The work is always slow during August here because everyone goes on Vacation but now it's starting to get back to normal. 

Wednesday - Today we spent the whole morning helping Hermana Incarni paint her piso. It was actually a lot of fun. Afterwards we had district meeting. I'm not a huge fan of being District Leader because I have to plan these meetings and I really hope I don't put people to sleep. Haha! Afterwards we had English class and then we played ping pong with a couple of investigators. 

Thursday - Today was good. We had correlation tonight and it was really good. We have an amazing branch mission leader. He works super hard. He's easily the best I've had on my mission. 

Friday - Today was another day with a lot of contacting. At 7 we had English class and afterwards we had a branch movie night. We watched "Miracles from Heaven." It had Jennifer Garner in it. It was a good film and I understood it in Spanish! Haha! 

Saturday - We played football this morning. Then we went home and got showered. We had a branch noche de hogar in a park close by and we played volleyball and a game called panuelo which is kinda like capture the flag. (But not really similar at all at the same time) 

Sunday - We went to church today. Maria was confirmed as a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints today and it was awesome! She was so prepared and since her baptism last Sunday she says that she has seen a difference in her life and the members here are doing a great job of showing support. 

Monday - Today for P-day we are going to Sol. There's gonna be like 20 missionaries and we are just gonna shop till we drop. Haha! Nahh, it's a fun place to visit. My good friend Elder Farmer will be there and I love getting to see him every once and a while because we are both in Madrid. 

DyC 4:3 


No comments:

Post a Comment