Saturday, November 26, 2016

Meaningful General Conference

October 3, 2016

Dear Mom, Dad and Sam,

Today is transfers. Elder Pulotu left this morning to go to his new area, Valladolid. He's going to be the district leader up there and I couldn't be more excited for him. He's been a great companion and friend. I'm gonna miss him.  Some farewell photos...
 
Elder Pulotu & Edison, Ward Mission Leader

Pulotu, Hermana Richardson, Jaylin, Hermana Duffie, Harris

Duffin, Beatriz, Harris, Richardson, Edison, Flor, Asael 
Edison, Asael, Beatriz, Pulotu, Armando,
Harris, Duffin, Richardson, Flor


Elder Pulotu, Kauam, and Elder Harris


My new companion is Elder Lopez. He's from Oregon and he's white. Haha! What I'm trying to say is he's not a native(?) Lopez. He's really nice and I think we are going to get along great! 

This week was relatively chill and we pretty much had all the same things going on that we normally do. 

I loved Conference! It was so good. I was only able to see Saturday morning, the priesthood session and Sunday morning due to the time difference and appointments that we had. I really loved the talk by Linda S Reeves. I felt a connection to it. [LINK: Talk by Linda S. Reeves] As well, I didn't catch his name but the pediatric doctor from the priesthood session(?) I also really enjoyed. He talked about making it to the Celestial kingdom and how we can all do it. 

I didn't get the chance to do anything with the BYU application but that's fine I'll have more time to handle that later in the mission. I can't access any links you send to me unless they are approved by the church's security system. I like being the District leader and having the opportunity to serve more people. It's really great! 

I love you all so much, 

Love,
Elder Harris 


No comments:

Post a Comment