Monday, July 31, 2017

BIRTHDAY and Islas Cies

July 10, 2017

[Week of July 2-9]

Monday - Today we ate lunch with Dennys and Andriv. It was really fun. Then we helped a JAS girl here move from her old Piso to the new one. Then after P-day was over we went over to Angel and Leónor's house. It was good.

Tuesday - So this morning we had to get up at 4 a.m to catch the train to go to A Coruña for Zone Conference. It was a really good conference and we received a lot of good training and things we can improve. Then we did intercambios with the Zone leaders here in Coruña. It was a good day.






Wednesday - Today I had an interview with President Pack in the morning. Then we did our intercambio for the rest of the day until like 7 and then I traveled back to Vigo. The other Zone leader and Elder Schwanke were already there because they needed to do the baptismal interview for Juan José. He passed and he's gonna get baptized next Friday at 7:30!

Thursday - Today the Elders from Ourense came over and we did an intercambio with them. It was pretty fun. Elder Knapp and I played ping pong with the JAS. We have a really good bunch of young single adults here.

Friday - This morning I had to go to Pontevedra to do some baptismal
interviews for the Elders there. Then we went and ate lunch at Burger
King. Then we had a lesson with Juan José. Then we had Correlation and
Consejo. Today was a really good day.

Saturday - So, today was my birthday! Haha! We played basketball in the morning then we ate lunch with the branch mission leader and his
family. They made me a cake. Then we did our studies. Then the JAS
threw me a birthday party. We went to the park and played games and
they invited their friends so it was a good activity. Thanks to
everybody for the birthday wishes. I received cards and packages and they were much appreciated.


Birthday Shenanigans with the District

Sunday - Church was pretty good today. Then we ate with Keila. The food was pretty good. Then we did our studies. Then we went to a members house. Then we had to run to our pancakes activity. It was a really good turnout today. We had like 14 people there.

Monday - So today  we went to the Islas Cíes. They are super beautiful. We had a really good time. I'm running short on time today so I'll try and do better next week.







The water is sooooo clear!
Love,
Elder Harris

No comments:

Post a Comment