[Week of April 24 - May 1]
Monday - Well today was a really fun day actually. We spent
most of the morning just chilling and doing whatever and then this afternoon
Elder Ward and I went with Ronald, Zenon and Yuver to go Mini Golfing and
Bowling. It was super fun. I won mini golf by like 20 points and I lost in
Bowling by like 10. We had a really good day and it was super fun to hang with
those guys. Afterwards we contacted some people and then called it a day.
| Yuver, Ronald, Elders Harris & Ward, and Zenoncito |
Tuesday - So today
was a pretty good day. This morning my companion and I headed out and we tried
to find some people to teach. Then for lunch we ate some hot dogs. After lunch
we did our studies and then we went to buy refreshments for the Noche de hogar
we are having in the Chapel after English class. Today for English class we had
like 7 people there which is huge because our normal class is like 2 or three
people. Following that we had a Noche De Hogar in the Chapel led by us. We are
trying to start more activities to involve the members in more than just the
Sunday services. It went really well, and we think it's gonna be a really good
activity.
Wednesday - Today was really fun. Elder Douglas and I got to
go on an intercambio and we had a good day. This morning we had district
meeting and afterwards we ate lunch with Maria Parra. She made us Arroz al
Carpintero which is a typical dish in Venezuela. It was pretty good. Then this
afternoon we had a few pass-bys to do and we actually got to teach some lessons
through those pass-bys. Then tonight President Garcia invited us over to come
and eat Hamburgers at his house. They were SUPER Good! Then we went home.
Thursday - Well this morning we did weekly planning. Then
for lunch my companion and I ate some pasta that we made. Then the whole night
we were basically just doing a variation of finding activities. It was a pretty
good day.
Friday - Today was a complete finding day, this morning we
spent a lot of time in Los pozos or the area close to the ocean where we live.
As well this morning I said goodbye to Patricia our recent convert. It was
probable that I would be leaving this transfer and she knew she wouldn't be at
church so we went ahead and said goodbye today. It was sad, and I almost cried.
It's weird how much helping someone can make you love them. I'm going to miss her.
Then for the afternoon we were basically in the fabelo the whole time. The fabelo is close to where we live. Then we had English class at 7. Then we did area Book Work until we ended the day.
| Elder Harris & Patricia |
Then for the afternoon we were basically in the fabelo the whole time. The fabelo is close to where we live. Then we had English class at 7. Then we did area Book Work until we ended the day.
Saturday - This morning we played fútbol. We had a great
turnout with about 15 guys there. As well, we had a couple of guys come that
have some potential to being investigators. Then we ate lunch with a member
named Josefa and her family. They made us Cocido Madrileño. It was okay, not my
favorite dish, but it was cool to try it.

So today was the inevitable transfer day. And let's just say I'm not staying on Fuerteventura anymore. So I'm moving to Vigo which is in the North of Spain right next to Portugal. I AM SO EXCITED! I have heard it is absolutely beautiful and the work there is great right now. I'm going to be the District Leader again there and I'm going be Greenie breaking a new missionary. I am beyond ecstatic!
So today was the inevitable transfer day. And let's just say I'm not staying on Fuerteventura anymore. So I'm moving to Vigo which is in the North of Spain right next to Portugal. I AM SO EXCITED! I have heard it is absolutely beautiful and the work there is great right now. I'm going to be the District Leader again there and I'm going be Greenie breaking a new missionary. I am beyond ecstatic!
Sunday - So today was a really sad day. I said goodbye to
everyone and I seriously want to come back here someday. This island has become
a home away from home and the people here are my family. I can't wait to see
them again.
Today at 4 Elder Douglas and I had to catch a flight to Gran
Canaria and then tomorrow we catch our flight to Madrid. Tonight I served with
Elder Yokum. It was super fun, he's a good guy and we taught a lesson tonight.
| Goodbye to Renny |
| Goodbye John |
| Goodbye Elder Ward |
Today at 4 Elder Douglas and I had to catch a flight to Gran
Canaria and then tomorrow we catch our flight to Madrid. Tonight I served with
Elder Yokum. It was super fun, he's a good guy and we taught a lesson tonight.
Monday - Alright so this morning we caught our plane at 10
a.m. I'm currently writing this on the plane. Tonight I'll be staying in Madrid
with Elder Lopez my ex-companion. I'm excited! Then tomorrow morning I'll be
catching a bus that takes 7 hours to get up to Vigo. I'll try and give you as
much info as possible but I don't know when I'm gonna have time to write.
DyC 4:3
No comments:
Post a Comment