December 7, 2015
Hey Mom and Dad and Sam!
This week was really good. Today for
Pday we played soccer and basketball with President Pack and his son JJ! It was
a ton of fun. This week we did end up having Nelida's baptism and it was really
great! It was a huge example of being able to see how the Lord is working in
our area.
Our main objective this next transfer is to help Francisco get
baptized. Then as well as that we are going to be doing a lot of work with the members
of our ward because up until recently they haven't had good relationships with
missionaries. So we are working on fixing that.
![]() |
| Elders Harris & Moreno with Hermanas Shurtz and Vasas |
CITY BOY
I love Barrio 1 (Madrid 1st Ward) -- it's
absolutely amazing! It's so cool being in a big city, seeing as how I've never
had that before in my life.
I don't have much time to write this
week, but yes Elder Miller and I are staying together and as well, Elder Farmer
and his "kid." Our district remained exactly the same this transfer and I'm
excited for another transfer trying to help in any way that I can.
The work is improving every day and I'm finally feeling like I'm hitting a rhythm in this area. I love Spanish and the people. The people here are great! I love my mission so much, today I had to say bye to some good friends who are going home and it was really sad. I'm excited for all the time that I have left and I know it's going to fly by.
![]() |
| [Who's glasses are those...?] |
Mom, that class sounds ridiculous! Haha! I would not want to be in it! Oh and by the way I will finish the Book of Mormon for the first time in Spanish this week! I'm so excited! I LOVE the Book of Mormon!
I hope everything treats you well
and I am very excited to see you guys on Christmas. I pretty much have 2 hours
to talk to you all.
Love,
Elder Grayson Harris




No comments:
Post a Comment