"This week while proselyting in the Park I was able to give away my first Libro De Mormón! Wow! That was an amazing experience for me. This past week for the park I was paired with Elder Acevedo. Usually in the park you rotate between a bunch of different companions but I was able to be with him so that was great because we already knew how we worked together. We were walking down the road and we were not really having any success at all earlier in the day. But, as we were walking a woman walked up and asked if we could take a picture of her. My companion took a couple photos and we asked if she had a moment for us to share a quick message about the gospel of Jesus Christ with her. She said yes. She actually knew about Mormons but she didn´t know our beliefs so we shared our testimonies with her.
Her name was Suzanna and she actually is super interested in religion. She said she reads religious books all the time. I had the prompting to ask her if she had ever read the B.O.M. She said no so I offered one to her. She asked what made it different from other religious books. I was able to share my testimony again and tell her of Moroni´s Promise and that if she will read the B.O.M. and pray about it she can find out this truth for herself. She promised that that evening she would begin to read it.
The Lord really does show tender mercies to his servants. We had been struggling but our prayers were answered and a "Golden" investigator walked into our path. This was an amazing testimony builder for me. I don´t know if she read it yet but I pray for her every night. I know if she is supposed to join the church the Lord will make it part of her path."
| Singing in the Park for the last time at the MTC |
He loves the entire group of missionaries there, as well as the MTC leaders, President & Sister Lovell: "I´m friends with everyone here in the MTC. They are all such great examples to me. My main crew though is probably my companion (Elder Acevedo), and Elders Oliver, Nielsen, Escobar, Pyle, and Farmer. But i really do hang out with like everyone so i don´t like saying that anyone is better than the others. Our day to day activities involve study and then more study and then more study. It´s difficult to focus all day long but I´m starting to get used to it. It has been an absolute pleasure being here at the MTC, the teachers are amazing and Presidente Lovell and his wife are an awesome example and great leaders for us to look up to."
![]() |
| Wearing the soccer jersey! Great to see McDonalds is alive and well in Spain. |


No comments:
Post a Comment